The quality of the (additional) training of staff who perform nursing skills is crucial for the quality of care for clients. Realistic and practical training is the key to acquiring the necessary skills.
The following skills can be performed with the B-overall:
- Injecting (intracutaneous, subcutaneous and intramuscular)
- Catheterizing woman and man
- Bladder irrigation
- Applying condom catheters
- Applying suprapubic catheters
- Applying PEG catheters – Mic-Key button
- Ostomy care
- Enema care
- Applying rectal tubes
- Intestinal irrigation
Do you want to be informed about the possibilities? You can contact us for an open-ended conversation or advice.