The quality of training staff that performs nursing skills is crucial for the quality of the care for patients.
|Diabetic foot||Click here for more information|
|Portable suture removal application||Click here for more information|
|Male genital area||Click here for more information|
|Female genital area||Click here for more information|
|Nasogastric tube||Click here for more information|
|Tracheostomy – laryngostomy||Click here for more information|
|Stoma application||Click here for more information|
|Wounds||Click here for more information|
A realistic and practical training is the key for gaining nursing skills. Training and reviewing nursing skills with the applications of B-Overall is learning in a realistic setting. Apart from that, you have the possibility to decrease the gap between theory and practice.
What makes the applications of B-Overall unique?
You are able to:
- Connect the training and review with practice in a better way
- Integrate experience-based care into a practical exercise situation
- Decrease the gap between theory and practice
- Simulate different cases
- Let the participants be more aware of their own actions
- Let the participants experience how it feels to be a patient
- Explain the skills to the patient
- The possibility to explain skills to informal caretakers
Do you want to be informed about the possibilities of the applications of B-Overall? You can contact us for an open-ended conversation or advice.
B-overall® is a registered brand.