€ 830,66 – Tracheostomy / Larygostomy single
€ 1.040,03 – Tracheostomy / Larygostomy compleet
Zero VAT – B2B – in & out side EU Based and VAT registered
Tracheostomy/laryngostomy needs to be taken care of multiple times a day. The frequency of the care depends on how ‘fresh’ (clean) the tracheotomy is, if the patient is experiencing difficulties and potential complications. The aim of good trachea care is preventing respiratory tract infections, skin irritation and wounds. Apart from that, it is important to take good care of a voice prosthesis.
- The ‘Tracheostomy/laryngostomy’ is easy in use
- The skin color of the ‘Tracheostomy/laryngostomy’ can be adjusted to your likings
- The ‘Tracheostomy/laryngostomy’ is adjustable to fit to a person’s needs
- The opening is suitable for a cannula nr. 8 or smaller
- The Tracheostomy/laryngostomy can be used for practicing the cleaning and taking care of the skin around it, the tracheostomy/laryngostomy and of the voice prosthesis
The Tracheostomy/laryngostomy is developed in collaboration with ROC Mondriaan in Leiden, The Netherlands.
There are three different applications that can be delivered:
- A Tracheostomy with voice prosthesis.
With this application nurses can practice the skills concerning the care of a patient with a tracheostomy/laryngostomy.
- A Tracheostomy without voice prosthesis
With this application, doctors can practice the placement of the voice prosthesis.
- A laryngostomy with a narrow opening and a trachea
With a finger you can feel the trachea. With this application nurses can practice the skills concerning the care of a patient with a laryngostomy.
Do you want to be informed about the possibilities? You can contact us for an open-ended conversation or advice.